The Sr Software Engineer for Salesforce designs and develops internal and external business systems/applications, systems interfaces, databases, reporting, or business intelligence systems, as required to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. This role will create optimized Salesforce experiences for T-Mobile’s lead generation, management and nurturing across both B2B and B2C channels.
- Owns the technical vision and development of lead management and ordering capabilities.
- Develops web, mobile and user interface (UI) applications to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives. Leads moderately complex projects.
- Utilizes development skills to build software and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include builds and releases.
- Ensures Continuous Integration and Build is in place.
- Maintains technical skills and expertise through continuing education and training.
- Translates business, and functional requirements into documented technical specifications or User Stories.
- Communicates design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications.
- Utilizes development skills to build (code) and unit test new systems functionality per technical specifications, with deliverables to include code builds and documented unit test results.
- Develops or updates support documentation as needed and leads Peer Review to allow acceptance of systems changes into production.
- Oversees build and unit test production deployment packages.
- Facilitates/leads reviews (walkthroughs) or grooming sessions and demos of technical specifications and program code with other members of the technical team, communicating design, requirements, feature set, functionality and limitations of systems/applications to team and development lead.
- Utilizes product lifecycle methodology as a guide for development activities.
- Provides on-call and after hours support as required for production releases and to respond and provide active resolution support on production outages.
- Performs peer reviews.
- Collaborates with architects and other Software Engineers on design.
- Collaborates with other Business and IT partner teams on successful delivery of product enhancements and support.
- Occasionally supervises contract resources.
4+ year of software development experience
2+ years of Salesforce coding
Hands on Development Experience with Apex, Lightening, Process builders
Have proven experience for complex scenario’s .
Hands on triaging and debugging experience
Experience with Integrations Rest/Soap
Experience mentoring other members of technical/development staff
- Bachelor’s Degree. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field