Job Profile Summary
- We are hiring! CAI is seeking an AWS Lead who will work remote during the pandemic.
- The AWS Lead is responsible for overseeing the development, and technology integration, of all customer-facing web-based projects.
- This role will lead technology teams across all stages of Agile delivery while collaborating with the Applications team, Mobile App team, and Marketing.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desired for this role.
- There is no direct reports, but will guide different technology teams.
- Our client has locations in Dearborn, MI; Chicago, IL; and Charlotte, NC.
- Due to our end Client, candidates must be hirable without the need of sponsorship now or in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead web-based initiatives on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform, and Java Set technical direction for development team, lead the release of core products, and work with team to maintain knowledge management system for development tools and software documentation
- Proactively assess current processes, identify technology improvements, and develop solutions that meet the short and long term goals of the organization
- Supervise technical expertise of in-house and external resources Coordinate activities with third party technology partners.
- Interact with the Customer Experience and Marketing teams Support our client's lines of business
- Estimate time frames, quality, and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project
- Troubleshoot functional application issues to determine root cause Independently handle personnel issues, conflict management, define goals that increase knowledge and skills of team, and define team’s expectations
- No direct reports, but will guide different technology teams
Experience/Education Required Skills
- Understanding the software development lifecycle in Agile and/or DevOps Strong familiarity with source code control systems (Subversion, GIT)
- Strong familiarity with common design patterns used in web applications Background in web application development using enterprise grade technologies and frameworks Knowledge of profiling techniques, memory management and performance tuning utilized to result in elegant and fast-loading web experiences Ability to enforce practices like test-driven development, Continuous Integration, and Test Automation Understanding of common web application security best practices Ability to communicate value propositions
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed systems design and technical specifications
- Strong-communication and conflict resolution skills
- High level of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple work streams and responsibilities simultaneously
- 5+ years' hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience leading eCommerce platform integrations with various internal and external systems/services
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is highly desire
- Education Required A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or in the alternative a combination of education, certifications and work experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and local standards
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a mouse, keyboard and monitor If you are interested in this position
- Please apply using the "Apply " option. If you have questions, or would like to speak with a Recruiter directly, send an email to the contact person below and note the job identification number in the subject line