Vital Images, Inc. is part of Canon Medical Systems, and together we lead the medical imaging software industry with the latest health imaging informatics solutions. We improve the quality of patient care by developing innovative products that enable the exchange, analysis and storage of clinical information across health care enterprises and communities. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. Vital also has offices in Canada, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.vitalimages.com.
The Enterprise Applications Developer applies specialized knowledge to design, build, and implement solutions to complex business problems related to our enterprise applications such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Boomi, and JIRA.
- Provide support for Vital Images overall application landscape including NetSuite, Salesforce.com, JIRA, Boomi, SharePoint and others as required
- Design, develop, document, test and implement a diverse scope of changes to software configurations for existing and new Enterprise Applications.
- Apply system analysis techniques and procedures to determine technical software or system functional specifications, including consulting with users.
- Perform data conversions from external data sources into enterprise applications.
- Configure and maintain application security including users, roles, profiles, and other permission controls as required.
- Design, develop, implement, support and troubleshoot integration technologies between Enterprise Applications as required.
- Prepare detailed diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes
- Evaluate and make recommendations on emerging technologies as they relate to the current application landscape
- Works independently and actively initiates coordination to optimize existing processes / systems in use
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of Support, Development, or Administration experience with Salesforce.com, NetSuite, or JIRA
- Adaptability/Flexibility - Adapts to change, is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, handles pressure, adjusts plans to meet changing needs.
- Customer Focus - Builds customer confidence, is committed to increasing customer satisfaction, sets achievable customer expectations, assumes responsibility for solving customer problems, ensures commitments to customers are met, solicits opinions and ideas from customers, responds to internal customers.
- Dependability - Meets commitments, works independently, accepts accountability, handles change, sets personal standards, stays focused under pressure, meets attendance/punctuality requirements.
- Problem Solving/Analysis - Breaks down problems into smaller components, understands underlying issues, can simplify and process complex issues, understands the difference between critical details and unimportant facts.
- Project Management - Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company, monitors project progress, manages multiple projects.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Vital offers a dynamic workplace, competitive compensation package, and room for learning and growth in our organization. This is an environment in which things move quickly and you’ll have the opportunity to wear many hats. We have a casual dress code, offer flexible work hours and actively foster work-life balance, because anything else simply isn’t sustainable. Our Minnetonka, MN office is located about 12 miles southwest of downtown Minneapolis. Our office is near several walking paths and restaurants that are a quick drive away. In our office of 170, we have free healthy snacks, a deli on site and Friday massages. Our team at Vital loves what we do and has fun doing it together. We look forward to receiving an application from you.