12 month contract with Australia's leading offline and online search company.
Your new company
Our client supports 40,000+ clients across Australia using their products and search services to get found and grow their businesses. With their Google Premier Partner badge and expansion into digital, they are now looking for a SalesForce Developer to join our IT & Development team on a full-time, 12 month fixed term contract.
Your new role
Reporting to the Head of Core Platforms you'll be responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- Working within a team of highly skilled technical and functional IT professionals.
- Aiding in the architecture and development of web based enterprise applications.
- Creating search API infrastructure to access big data across a number of different mediums, including mobile and desktop.
- Working with the latest open-source technologies, which are applied to serious business problems with multi-million dollar impact.
- Participating in and/or facilitating regular team activities such as iteration planning, daily stand ups, retrospectives and showcases.
- Working in a team to storyboard and prototype proposed new systems.
- 3+ years SalesForce.com development experience.
- A good understanding of the Salesforce architecture.
- Experience in LWC, Apex, Visualforce, SOSL.
- Experience of Salesforce configuration.
- AWS (architecture and code proficiency, preferably experience with AWS Lambda).
- Collaborative work-style; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong sense of personal accountability for results.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Full legal rights to work in Australia.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Unit and end to end testing, preferably with experience using Jest and Enzyme.
- Strong knowledge of Git, Git flow and best developers practices within a team.
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with SalesForce Lightning Components (Including Lightning Web Components), SFDX and SalesForce tooling.
- Salesforce Certification(s).
- Comprehensive understanding of SalesForce deployment, including un-managed/managed packages and the SalesForce Metadata API.
- Experience integrating SalesForce with external services, frameworks and custom components.
- Redux, Redux Forms.
- Cross-browser/platform solutions.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (e.g.: Amazon).
- Experience with Agile methodologies, SCRUM and Kanban.
- Continuous Integration (Gitlab CI).
What you need to do now
- An attractive salary. This role is diverse and crucial to their clients—and you’ll be paid as such.
- Great company culture. Driven by honest values, their culture revolves around richness in contribution, chasing constant improvement, helping each other succeed, and having fun doing what they love.
- Flexibility. They get that your job shouldn’t dictate your life. They’re happy to provide flexible work hours, should you need them.
- Great location. They’re located right near Robina Town Centre—providing a great opportunity to get all those errands done on your break!
- Stimulating work environment. They hire extraordinary people and provide them with the benefits and opportunities they need to develop both personally and professionally.
If you feel you meet the requirement outlined above please click ‘apply now’ and include an up-to-date CV, in Word format. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Jason Baihn on 075667 5250 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion on your career.