Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As our first Technical Partner Manager, you would proactively enable integration partners, think technically and strategically about how to approach integrations and bring them to market, and work with tech partners to drive net new business for Postscript. You will build out a true technical partner onboarding experience, continuously improving it as we evolve, all while building and maintaining strong, revenue generating relationships with our partners.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote.
- Identify opportunities to drive value for Postscript and our customers through partner relationships via integrations and co-marketing
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and engineers to drive integration adoption
- Build and own tech partner onboarding experience
- Maximize existing relationships with Postscript’s technology integration partners
- Own the entire go to market strategy for new integrations built by partners using our API
- Strategize with partners to increase referrals
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce CRM
- Continually improve and iterate our strategy and overall approach to partnerships
- Continually develop your knowledge of marketing technology. Ensure that our value proposition is effectively communicated to customers.
What We’ll Love About You
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS technology partner management experience
- Demonstrated experience in integrations
- Strong familiarity with ecommerce marketing technology
- Demonstrated networking and relationship-building abilities
- Proficiency with technical API documentation
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.