Are you an experienced and motivated Salesforce developer who is constantly looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve functionalities? Are you driven by passion and enjoy working in a cross-functional team?
Our Market & Advertiser Dynamics team is looking for a Salesforce developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of Salesforce for our Sales and Account Management teams. If that sounds like the ideal job for you, apply today!
Get an inside look at tech at trivago:
What you'll do:
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support business functions and to meet project objectives.
- Provide daily support and maintenance of Salesforce and conduct long-term improvement operations.
- Cooperate and communicate with Product Owners and other Developers to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Identify bugs, test bug fixes and deploy them to production.
- Provide ad hoc support.
- Provide cost effective Salesforce solutions.
What you'll definitely need:
- 2-3 years job experience in Software Engineering, at least one year in Salesforce development.
- Self-motivation and creativity to transfer business requirements into technical solutions.
- Fluent English (our company language) and strong communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- An open personality and team player attitude.
What we'd love you to have:
- Experience in integrations of CRM platforms and third-party systems.
- Salesforce certificates.
What you can expect from life at trivago:
Growth: We help you grow as trivago grows through support for personal and professional development, constant new challenges, regular peer-feedback, mentorship and world-class training.
Autonomy: Every talent has the ability to make an impact independently by driving topics thanks to our strong entrepreneurial mindset, our horizontal workflow and self-determined working hours.
International environment: Our agile, international culture and environment with talents from 50+ nations encourages mutual trust and creates a safe space to discuss openly and act freely.
Collaborative spaces: Our state-of-the-art campus in Düsseldorf offers interactive spaces where we can easily collaborate, exchange ideas, take a break and workout together.
Relocation: We offer our international talents support with relocation costs, work permit and visa questions, free language classes and insurance.
- trivago N.V. is proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
- To find out more about life at trivago follow us on social media @lifeattrivago.
- To learn more about tech at trivago, check out our blog: https://tech.trivago.com/
- Want to learn more about trivago's business model to prepare for your interview? Visit https://company.trivago.com/our-product/.