We have an outstanding career opportunity for a Manager Sales & Business Consulting looking to work for an industry leading Software Firm within the pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical industry. The Manager Sales & Business Consulting will play a critical role in identifying and developing new business opportunities in the area of data management and science software solutions and in generating growth for our company.
Werum´s data analytics solutions help customers to accelerate their time to market for new product scale-up from laboratory scale to commercial production. By applying latest data science methods such as Enhanced Multivariate Analysis and Artificial Intelligence developed by a dedicated and experienced product team the solution will give customers unmatched data visualization, management and collaboration opportunity in the real sense of Pharma 4.0.
This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and motivated individual who should have ideally a technical background, enjoy interaction with potential customers, have excellent communication skills and enjoy a fast-paced work environment.
- Assume responsibility of the sales process for data analytics software products in the biotech industry: from lead generation to final contract closure
- Work with modern digital tools for lead generation and qualification
- Maintaining and optimizing the sales process with CRM tools and CAPA plans
- Work with the customer organization to turn qualified leads into real sales opportunities.
- Present Werum products to prospective customers together with subject matter experts from the product team
- Manage the offer creation process in collaboration with the required subject matter experts and internal stake holders
- Lead the negotiation process to close the respective deals
- Map target customer organizations and identify key contacts to further extend sales within customer organizations
- Participate at trade shows and conferences
- Travel to client locations for onsite visits and workshops (approx. 30-50%). Focus area will be EMEA, but global travel may occur.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills, as well as persuasive presentation skills in English; additional language skills such as German, France, Spanish or Italian are a plus
- Knowledge of the regulated life science industry, the global biotech industry in particular and existing contact network are a plus
- Self-motivated, energetic &enthusiastic personality
- Strong relationship-building skills. Able to work within matrix organizations.
- Persistent in pursuing sales leads with a strong hunter mentality
- Ability to quickly learn software functionality for demonstration & consulting purposes
- Minimum 5 years of experience and knowledge in technical sales
- Knowledge of key IT systems used in pharmaceutical and bio-pharmaceutical environments preferred
- Knowledge of modern data analytics methods and software and the achievable benefits preferred
- Knowledge of Pharma 4.0 concepts and the achievable benefits are a plus
- Knowledge of production process scale-up in the biotech industry including Process Development and Tech Transfer are a plus
- Experience in using digital marketing & sales tools (e.g. Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Pardot)
- A Bachelor of Science or Business Administration Degree is required; a Master of Science/Business Administration Degree is preferred