GENERAL SUMMARY/BASIC PURPOSE OF JOB:
A hands-on expert responsible for architecting, building, deploying, operating, and optimizing digital prodect Salesforce for Sinai Health System to enable efficient and effective delivery of reliable, cost-effective healthcare services and high quality experiences for patients, partners, providers and caregivers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Strategic planning and roadmap to optimize assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
- Plan, conceive, architect, and design, implement and deploy Salesforce solutions to solve complex problems
- Run, operate, manage, maintain, patch, upgrade systems, technologies and services in assigned Salesforce portfolio.
- Plan, define, adapt, implement, deploy and optimize processes, workflows, technologies to improve efficiency, productivity and effectiveness of operations.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date data in assigned Salesforce portfolio of products and services.
- Track, report, manage and optimize Service Levels for Salesforce support.
- Define, document, design, build, test, and operationalize disaster recovery plans and capabilities, and mitigate business continuity rist.
- Define, keep up-t--date and enforce policies, standard practices and operating procedures and ensure continuous compliance with applicable regulations and organizational policies and standards.
- Performs all other duties as assigned. Adapts and adjusts plans as required by changing circumstances.
- Bachelors Degree required in computer science or closely related field from an accredited university.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- Must have 3+ year prior experience working with Salesforce in an IT developer role
- Salesforce MarketCloud
- Salesforce HealthCloud experience a plus
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Salesforce Developer
- Salesforce Administration
- Apex-Salesforce's proprietary programming language. Similar to Java.
- Lightning Component Framework- A UI development framework. Similar to Angular JS or React.