You will be part of Delivery Hero’s Global Contact Center Salesforce team, to develop our Salesforce Service Cloud based CRM solution to provide outstanding service to customers and partners.
- Customize Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Maintain overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Manage the instance with a view to ensure data integrity, security and perform basic audits.
- Assist in developing and maintaining documentation on processes, policies, application configuration, and help related materials.
- Manage day-to-day support request (user creation, user modification, report and dashboard creation and modification)
- Manage operational requests and troubleshoot issues, working with diverse user groups and potentially with business leaders.
- Manage mass imports and exports of data.
- Assist in conducting training of business owners for new features and help with roll-out.
- Act as a point of contact for Salesforce users in the LATAM region.
What You'll Need:
- Min. 2-3 years of previous experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a large company, ideally with a multi-national user / business base.
- Salesforce knowledge at Salesforce Certified Administrator and Certified Platform App Builder level
- Very good understanding of Salesforce Service Cloud and ideally Sales Cloud.
- Experience with Lightning component framework.
- Experience in Omnichannel and Live Agent (CTI integrations experience is a plus)
- Ideally experience with Lightning Knowledge Base configuration and Social Studio integration with Salesforce.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools and uploading techniques (Data Loader, Workbench, Excel, Plug-Ins, XL-Connector, Talend).
- Ability to troubleshoot system, process and data issues.
- Openness to discussions, team-oriented, with a hands-on attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues based in other locations as well as with business stakeholders on the ground.
- Good understanding of business processes in a contact center environment.
- Basic knowledge of agile methodology / processes.
- Drive to constantly improve Salesforce knowledge.
- Dynamic, vigorous and energetic company that constantly seeks for leaving its footprint in each step. Everything that we do has an immediate impact not only in your day-to-day but also in the life of your friends and family
- Join a restless, curious and enthusiastic group of people that constantly seek to boost their talent.
Clear, direct, sincere, witty, open, careful, close, fun, authentic, colloquial. That's how we are and that's how we work. Our culture is reflected in each of our acts. It always motivates us to demand and be protagonists.