We have a great opportunity for a full-time Salesforce Developer to help lead architectural discussions, solution design and implementation of new features in our instance supporting our entire line of business. You will be responsible for maintaining both an enterprise application and user partner community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that the configuration supports requirements. As required, manage Saleforce.com enhancement projects to support business needs.
- Develop and maintain integrations to 3rd party solutions including ExactTarget and Work.com and web API integrations
- Mentor junior team members
- Contribute in architecture/design discussions/decisions
- Other duties in Salesforce.com as required
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- 2 years of Salesforce development experience with of APEX, Visualforce, triggers, Salesforce APIs
- 2 of experience configuring Salesforce, using workflows, validation rules, roles and profiles, reports and dashboards
- Strong understanding of software development design patterns
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Computer-related degree or equivalent experience
- On-site attendance
- Experience working in Lighting
- In-depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs & building integrations between salesforce & third-party applications/web services.
- Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Einstein