Are you a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design? Do you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the government’s most complex challenges? If so, Deloitte is the place for you! Help bring the power of digital technology to our clients and transform how they engage with their users. A career within our growing digital practice will offer you unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and trusted methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Deloitte Consulting LLP’s Government & Public Services (GPS) Digital Government team is creating a new model for a new age: we’re a creative agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. Data is our heart, Agile is our passion, and user experience is our soul. We help government deliver next-generation citizen experiences, reshape how work gets done, and rewire the way government intersects with technology. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Digital Government
Deloitte’s Digital Government team is seeking a candidate with hands on experience with Salesforce development, configuration, testing, and deployment working in an Agile environment.
The team is seeking a Salesforce full stack developer who will support our clients Salesforce Center of Excellence and must have strong technical and development skills with Apex and Lightning as well as the ability to work with business owners to solution requirements.
• Bachelors degree and at least 1 years of technology consulting or other relevant industry experience
• Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
• Experience using agile development methodology to conceptualize and deliver software.
• Must have contributed to at least one major Salesforce project from discovery to go-live.
• Strong programming skills, with the ability to review, debug and provide feedback on development work completed by others
• Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for this role
• Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Reports and Dashboards
• Experience in deploying large scale Salesforce applications using change sets. Experience deploying using the metadata API or Force.com Migration tool is a bonus.
• Experience migrating data from source to Salesforce using Dataloader and advanced SOQL.
• Experience consuming and providing (SOAP + REST) web services in Salesforce.
• Exposure to Standard/Custom object creation, validation rules, etc is required
• Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
• Sales Cloud or Service Cloud experience
• Salesforce Certifications - Platform Developer or App Builder strongly preferred
• Technical understanding of Lightning
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.